The Problem With Suburbs
And so I said “If those animals are going to bring their kids into our backyards, I’m buying a Kiddy Adventure Pack Toddler/Child Backpack Carrier!”
Oh, yeah, yeah, you hear it all the time in the spring. One night it’s the deer on the lawn. That afternoon you go for a swim and there’s a baby duck in the pool. Later that night an egg hatches and little praying mantises are hanging on the screen door. Hey, I’ve had it! I’ve had it up to here! If these animals wanted my home so much, they shouldn’t have sold the property!
But I’m not the type to call a lawyer. Nope, I’m gonna handle this myself. If they want to drag their kids onto my property, turnabout is fair play! That’s why I’ve got a Kiddy Adventure Pack Toddler/Child Backpack Carrier for my baby. This summer, we’re gonna be doing a LOT of animal identification.
“Oh, sorry Mister Bear! Did we wake you up early on a Sunday? Me and my kid were just enjoying how the Kiddy Adventure Pack Toddler/Child Backpack Carrier offers back support for me and comfort for her!” “Gosh, did we splash in your stream, Miss Salmon? So sorry! Guess I was so busy relishing how the ergonomically-shaped Thermotex pelvic and shoulder belts recirculate the air that I didn’t even notice it!” “Oh, Mister Owl. Were you napping? When I opened the handy zipper pocket, I guess I must have kicked your tree by accident! Or maybe I was opening the padded bottle holder. Whoooo can say? Ha ha! Look how loud my daughter’s laughing at that joke! Sure hard to sleep through that noise, isn’t it?”
Yep, that’ll be me until next autumn. And I’m pretty sure the animals will get the idea. At least, I hope they do. Because if I catch that spider staring at my wife in the shower one more time…
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Kiddy USA
Recommended Weight: Maximum carrying weight up to approximately 50 lbs
- Brand New 2012 Model
- Exclusive US launch of BURGUNDY color
- The child back carrier is ideal for walking or hiking, and offers maximum comfort for the child and adult
- Multilevel height-adjustable back support for optimal adjustment to the size of the carrying adult
- Height-adjustable and padded 5-point harness system for ultimate safety and easy adjustment to the size of the child
- Integrated sun and rain shield for optimal adjustment for all weather conditions
- Side and rear reflectors for good protection in poor light
- Ergonomically shaped pelvic and shoulder belts made from Thermotex material for optimum air circulation
- Seat cover made from Soft-Tex material for comfortable seating environment
- Durable, washable cover
- Washable and removable mouth protector (includes replacement mouth protector)
- Padded Bottle Holder
- Sturdy, collapsible stand for safe and convenient placing of the kiddy child carrier
- Small pocket on waist belt for additional storage space
- Handy zipper pocket on the back of the carrier for additional storage space
- Large, easy-access lower compartment for safe and easy storage
- Product Video: Click HERE!
- Adventure Pack Dimensions: 36.22”W x 16.14”H x 8.66”D
- Adventure Pack Weight: approximately 5.95 lbs
- Approved for:
- Child’s Weight: 16.09 lbs – 39.68 lbs
- Child’s Size: 27.56” – 41.34”
- Maximum Carry Weight: approx 50 lbs
- Product Manual: Click HERE!
Always fasten the safety straps and remember that a child carrier should never be used as a place of safekeeping for your child without supervision. Even if you place the carrier with the child inside on the ground briefly, you must supervise to ensure the child does not lean or tip over. Overloading or improper use can endanger the safety of your child. When child is in the carrier, beware of ceiling height, dangerous corners, low branches, entrance ways, etc. because your child will sit higher than your own height. Give your child regular breaks, especially in cold weather to ensure good blood circulation, and remember that young children are more affected by a change of temperature than adults.
In the box:
- (1) Kiddy Adventure Pack - Burgundy
- (2) Washable Mouth Protectors
- Instructions / Owner’s Manual