Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
Now when he says, "To the Batcave!", it's possible he's not just picking his nose.
Kids say the darndest things, don't they? Sometimes you have no idea what they're talking about, and sometimes it comes across loud and clear at the most inopportune moments. We're sure your little guy or gal will have a few choice words to exclaim out of sheer excitement when they see this Batman ride-on waiting for them. Until then, loudly proclaiming "To the Batcave!" might actually mean one of the following:
- They've scheduled their next play date in an actual cave full of rabid bats
- They're going to visit their grandma
- They're hiding their peas in their nose so you'll let them have dessert
- They have a secret underground lair where they whittle broken crayons into tiny, waxy baseball bats
- They've been invited to a party at the roller skating rink where all the little girls have their bat mitzvahs