KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Yeah, I have a hunch the cost of the drilling would be prohibitive.

I don't think it would be bad on a new build. My parents had to put in a well anyway, but for your case, yeah probably. Although looking doesn't cost anything!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.

Hi GMan! Got me a date with the husband tonight, but I'm here for now.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.

Yep. It is afternoon.

How is the commute? As nice as you hoped? It is summer, so it is hard to tell. Everyone is gone from the cities.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:Hi GMan! Got me a date with the husband tonight, but I'm here for now.

That's nice!! Lookin' to bake a Version 4??

Who gots da kiddies??

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:That's nice!! Lookin' to bake a Version 4??

Who gots da kiddies??

Probably not while at the movie theater. Finally getting to see Harry Potter 7.2

My friend is watching them. I love friends who are willing to babysit!

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:Probably not while at the movie theater. Finally getting to see Harry Potter 7.2

My friend is watching them. I love friends who are willing to babysit!

It hasn't been out that long!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Yeah, I have a hunch the cost of the drilling would be prohibitive.

not if you live on an active volcano!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:not if you live on an active volcano!

//looking around//
Don't think so.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Yep. It is afternoon.

How is the commute? As nice as you hoped? It is summer, so it is hard to tell. Everyone is gone from the cities.

Ignored again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Yep. It is afternoon.

Short.

They're gone from your area because they're clogging the roads in mine.

AZGman

And, g'night.

pooflady

First time I've ever shut the door in someone's face. Damn Kirby vacuum people. I was polite at first.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

pooflady wrote:First time I've ever shut the door in someone's face. Damn Kirby vacuum people. I was polite at first.

OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG, do door-to-door vacuum salespeople still exist?

pooflady

no1 wrote:OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG, do door-to-door vacuum salespeople still exist?

Yes, they do. That's the second time in a couple of months.

no1

pooflady wrote:Yes, they do. That's the second time in a couple of months.

they're like some long-lost japanese soldier from ww2 found decades later hiding in the jungles on some pacific island.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yes, they do. That's the second time in a couple of months.

I wonder why they think your rugs are so dirty?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:I need that!

One of those million dollar ideas.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Where'd everybody go?

Iceback

what d'name and I are chopped liver?

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Iceback wrote:what d'name and I are chopped liver?

Over an hour since you posted and nearly an hour since she did. You could have been in bed asleep in that time.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:what d'name and I are chopped liver?

Yep. On crackers.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

pooflady wrote:Over an hour since you posted and nearly an hour since she did. You could have been in bed asleep in that time.

Or just saw something shiny

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:It hasn't been out that long!!!

Hence why we actually watched the movie!

Although a Wednesday late matinee isn't exactly packed, only 6 other people.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:Hence why we actually watched the movie!

Although a Wednesday late matinee isn't exactly packed, only 6 other people.

Did you enjoy?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Did you enjoy?

She must have seen something shiny

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Saw a play tonight. Unfortunately, it was a musical, and we had first row seats. Seriously, too close for good sound, and all of the flaws in the costumes, runny makeup, etc. kind of off-putting. Stopped for a light supper afterward - food tasted like it had been sitting around for hours. And my horrorscope did say this morning it was not going to be my day.

How are the injuries from the fall and the back Poof?

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Saw a play tonight. Unfortunately, it was a musical, and we had first row seats. Seriously, too close for good sound, and all of the flaws in the costumes, runny makeup, etc. kind of off-putting. Stopped for a light supper afterward - food tasted like it had been sitting around for hours. And my horrorscope did say this morning it was not going to be my day.

How are the injuries from the fall and the back Poof?

Under my eye looks sort of gray now; doesn't look injured, looks kind of dissipated.

The back, standing straighter every day. Still can't stay standing or walking for very long. The worst thing is getting up from laying down in bed. There's one point where there's a sharp, stabbing pain. I yell. Can't help it. Probably wakes husband up. And I, unfortunately, have to go to the bathroom several times a night. I really hate waking up, knowing what's coming. TMI?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Under my eye looks sort of gray now; doesn't look injured, looks kind of dissipated.

The back, standing straighter every day. Still can't stay standing or walking for very long. The worst thing is getting up from laying down in bed. There's one point where there's a sharp, stabbing pain. I yell. Can't help it. Probably wakes husband up. And I, unfortunately, have to go to the bathroom several times a night. I really hate waking up, knowing what's coming. TMI?

Got a comfortable recliner?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

klozitshoper

pooflady wrote:Under my eye looks sort of gray now; doesn't look injured, looks kind of dissipated.

I understand where you are coming from. I was thinking of you today when I got up from the breakfast table and my back went out. No reason I can think of except for new kitchen chair. Anyhow, I think of you every single time I need to reach for anything, drop something (constantly), or have to change position. Finally took a couple of Aleve. Better now, but I cannot take any more med because it tends to make me sick. If I were you I would keep icing the eye until the discoloration disappears.

klozitshoper

Dname - just noticed that AZGman checked out at 7:30 - now that he is working, he is staying up longer! Juxtaposition.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Got a comfortable recliner?

Yes, but after about two hours in the recliner, the sciatic nerve in my leg starts burning. Enough to wake me up. So I'll go there a couple hours before getting-up time. I first noticed that when I was pregnant with my youngest, so 35 years ago.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:I understand where you are coming from. I was thinking of you today when I got up from the breakfast table and my back went out. No reason I can think of except for new kitchen chair. Anyhow, I think of you every single time I need to reach for anything, drop something (constantly), or have to change position. Finally took a couple of Aleve. Better now, but I cannot take any more med because it tends to make me sick. If I were you I would keep icing the eye until the discoloration disappears.

Yep, no good reason. It's happened to me four times now and none of those times was I doing anything out of the ordinary. (Although the first time I was dusting the TV, so it's my understanding that housework can kill you.)

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yep, no good reason. It's happened to me four times now and none of those times was I doing anything out of the ordinary. (Although the first time I was dusting the TV, so it's my understanding that housework can kill you.)

Housework kills.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Housework kills.

That's a given.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

So does boredom

See you tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Did you enjoy?

Yes, the movie was good. I read the book so I knew the big plot points, but I still wished I had a tissue and the couple behind us was clearly teared up.