joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! My Mom is at an end stage of her life where she is not responsive so I came home and slept all night. The day shift nurse said that stage could last for 24 hours or 10 days. I will go back after I take daughter to school and jog our sloooow run. Monday we jogged a mile and a half! And then my knees started hurting.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning.

Joyner--talk to her and let her know it's ok. Let her know you love her and will miss her, but that everyone will be ok. It gets through.

Raining here, might turn to snow tonight.

Apparently I made a very bad food choice sometime yesterday.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
Mavyn wrote:Morning.

Joyner--talk to her and let her know it's ok. Let her know you love her and will miss her, but that everyone will be ok. It gets through.

Raining here, might turn to snow tonight.

Apparently I made a very bad food choice sometime yesterday.

I've been playing Frank Sinatra for her to listen to. She said he was really cute when he was younger. I've got several other big band CD's that I'm going to take today. I've been talking to her all along. I've been careful not to talk about her condition while I'm in her room.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

morning all.

Ice - sounds like a mess. Also sounds like an x-ray tech might be in big trouble.

Joyner - (((hugs)))

Raining here. As of 10 last night we've had the wettest year on record. 58+ inches of precipitation so far.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.