dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Sounds like a plan.
Dog park
Food shopping


See ya later.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
dontwantaname wrote:Hmmm, now you are going to have to update us on the age every year.

Me

Late 50's
NYC (close enough, I can walk to part from my house, not any part you want to be)
Female
2 grown kids. At least on paper. Girl 27, Boy 24.


Mr Fenstar is one of our resident college kids. Male, east coast.

The college kids tend to disappear for months at a time and then just show up.

Actually most of our college kids graduated.

Hey, Fen, are you still in college?

Gman is east coast, a little younger than me.

Thunder Thighs is central. She is younger than Gman.


I guess that is vague enough for me not to be getting angry PM's from people.


Oh, it seems after 12 years of catholic school, the nuns never actually taught me how to write.
So there seems to be a trick to reading d'name at times.
I don't know what it is.
Some of my posts confuse me when I read back.



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
LittleMissRachel wrote:Morning, PWA.

2nd day in a row of no sleep. Can't get to sleep...can't stay asleep when I finally do...zombie Rachel time.

Anyone have any non-drug advice to fight off a bout of insomnia?



sex usually works for me

In the end only kindness matters

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
Iceback wrote:sex usually works for me



Hmmm. Sadly, the girlfriend is rather busy this week, and I'm not sure I'll make it to Friday night without sleeping. Gonna need another solution. XD

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
LittleMissRachel wrote:For the purposes of my request, I mostly meant sleeping pills. Food-based suggestions, herbal supplements, other naturally derived things, etc., I'm okay with.



Do cold medications or motion sickness over the counter (benadryl, dramamine) make you sleepy? Just a little bit might do the trick. Eventually, though, you WILL fall asleep - worst thing I used to do with insomnia was doze off constantly during the day. I even fell asleep at my desk one day.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:Hmmm. Sadly, the girlfriend is rather busy this week, and I'm not sure I'll make it to Friday night without sleeping. Gonna need another solution. XD



turkey
sugar/caffeine crash
white noise
read a book

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
no1 wrote:turkey
sugar/caffeine crash
white noise
read a book



watch another couple of reruns of Princess Diana's wedding (I think I have seen at least 6 this week).

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.



Hello. I think a major storm stayed just south of us. Wind really picked up for a while and the temps dropped, but not much rain. Fingers crossed.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Hello. I think a major storm stayed just south of us. Wind really picked up for a while and the temps dropped, but not much rain. Fingers crossed.



Looks like more is headed your way.

Stay alert!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Looks like more is headed your way.

Stay alert!!



I'm going to mildew pretty soon.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:Hmmm. Sadly, the girlfriend is rather busy this week, and I'm not sure I'll make it to Friday night without sleeping. Gonna need another solution. XD



I've told you, I can't help you in that department.

Have you been eating enough? If you are skipping meals again that could be giving you insomnia. You are skinny enough!

last post!!!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:I've told you, I can't help you in that department.

Have you been eating enough? If you are skipping meals again that could be giving you insomnia. You are skinny enough!

last post!!!



I know you can't...besides, my dance card is FULL.

Have not been skipping meals, despite this past weekend making me want to desperately. Whether I eat enough is always a matter of debate, though (I think I am, other people don't always have the same opinion).

Last Post

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I heard that this year the state will not have a drought and the reservoirs would remain full through the summer. I think I was 3 or less the last time that happened! Now if they could just start pumping it into the aquifers so that it'll stay!

Grr.... I was looking for a good "Don't feed the Trolls and ignore the humans" graphic for Orc and I can't find one......

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
klozitshoper wrote:watch another couple of reruns of Princess Diana's wedding (I think I have seen at least 6 this week).



you could change the channel, or even turn it off, you know.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
LittleMissRachel wrote:I know you can't...besides, my dance card is FULL.

Have not been skipping meals, despite this past weekend making me want to desperately. Whether I eat enough is always a matter of debate, though (I think I am, other people don't always have the same opinion).

Last Post



Not my fault if you have a harem!!! Sometimes monogamy has perks!

You need to be good girl and eat better. You might try taking up napping. Then if you are up for a little while, you can relax again and then try to go back to sleep. Get that whole 3 hours down, 1 hour awake, 4 hours asleep thing that is reportedly natural sleep.

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:I'm going to mildew pretty soon.



I think Clorox makes a body wash now!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:I think Clorox makes a body wash now!



Might need that here! Seriously drizzly.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:Might need that here! Seriously drizzly.



K'time could appreciate it!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:K'time could appreciate it!




I need new birdhouses. Maybe I should go nag KT on Facebook.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:K'time could appreciate it!



LOL! So do you still have to clean the shower after?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:LOL! So do you still have to clean the shower after?



Gives self-cleaning a new twist!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
KtCallista wrote:Not my fault if you have a harem!!! Sometimes monogamy has perks!

You need to be good girl and eat better. You might try taking up napping. Then if you are up for a little while, you can relax again and then try to go back to sleep. Get that whole 3 hours down, 1 hour awake, 4 hours asleep thing that is reportedly natural sleep.

Last Post



I dunno. Always got my heart broken more in supposedly monogamous relationships than I ever have since going poly. And there's nothing wrong with my harem, just saying that I'm currently not accepting new applicants. =D

I am a perfectly good girl, who has had a perfectly normal amount to eat the past several days. I ate as much Monday & yesterday as I usually do.

Napping doesn't work if I can't fall asleep in the first place...

Last Post?

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:I need new birdhouses. Maybe I should go nag KT on Facebook.



If that's where she is (and it seems that's where everybody really is now), the that's where you should go.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
AZGman wrote:If that's where she is (and it seems that's where everybody really is now), the that's where you should go.



It's the place to be.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:I dunno. Always got my heart broken more in supposedly monogamous relationships than I ever have since going poly.



you're polydactyl? oooooooooooooooooh...!

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
no1 wrote:you're polydactyl? oooooooooooooooooh...!



That's it exactly. I've got more fingers and toes than I know what to do with.

?tsoP tsaL

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:That's it exactly. I've got more fingers and toes than I know what to do with.

?tsoP tsaL



i can count to 21!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:If that's where she is (and it seems that's where everybody really is now), the that's where you should go.



aside from ms. killingtime, who else is there but not here?

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
no1 wrote:aside from ms. killingtime, who else is there but not here?



Me, for long stretches of time.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Gettin' a tad thunder-ish here!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:Me, for long stretches of time.



cheater!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Gettin' a tad thunder-ish here!



time to batten the hatches!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I need new birdhouses. Maybe I should go bang KT on Facebook.



LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
no1 wrote:cheater!



How is that cheating?

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:aside from ms. killingtime, who else is there but not here?



Lots.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:How is that cheating?



cheating on woot!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Lots.



... it's because of me, isn't it.

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel

The downside of wearing acrylic nails - just broke one. Ouchies.

Real nail underneath is perfectly intact, but it still stings like nothing else when they get snapped off.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:The downside of wearing acrylic nails - just broke one. Ouchies.

Real nail underneath is perfectly intact, but it still stings like nothing else when they get snapped off.



i hate when that happens.