Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Gatzby wrote:It can take a little bit for the caching to catch up, yes.



Day 2 and still no cache-catchup...

ticktock8


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ticktock8
Woody1150 wrote:Day 2 and still no cache-catchup...



I see a man's head with a smile. Is that the avatar you were trying to display on woot?

How long does a woot off last?

Xexus


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

I allowed the Facebook login so that I could use my custom avatar, but then I decided that I don't like the ability to login with Facebook, so I turned it off, and as it turned out, I got to keep my custom avatar. So it looks like Woot stores the image on their side afterall

Sure would have been nicer to simply upload my avatar normally instead of having to figure out a way to work around the missing function.

Signature censored by Woot

Woody1150


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
ticktock8 wrote:I see a man's head with a smile. Is that the avatar you were trying to display on woot?

How long does a woot off last?



Interesting... that is the avatar I chose. I wonder why I can't see it? Thanks for verification though.

paulpnevada


quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

This is funny on so many levels.

I have Bell's Palsy and on a bad day I look like half my face has melted in the Las Vegas heat. Most of the time you have to really look to see the asymmetry and, frankly, I'm not good looking enough for most folks to look that closely.

Since I have the choice to either laugh about it or cry about it I choose to laugh!

paulpnevada


quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada
Woody1150 wrote:Interesting... that is the avatar I chose. I wonder why I can't see it? Thanks for verification though.



Is that Private Pyle (Vincent D'Onofrio) from the movie "Full Metal Jacket"?

tbritton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbritton

< mine.

\/\/o0+!

Merlin330


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Merlin330

Every time I try to change my avatar, the page times out and I get an error message. I'm trying to use an avatar from the Gravatar site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

A number of Woots, a few Random Bags of Crap. Life is good!

mwiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman
paulpnevada wrote:This is funny on so many levels.



mwiseman Likes This

FrostByte


quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
Merlin330 wrote:Every time I try to change my avatar, the page times out and I get an error message. I'm trying to use an avatar from the Gravatar site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



I'm having the same issue. Oh well.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 56 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 166

jaaayzhu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu

Boo Yah!

Seriously, can't I change mine? The other four are all female avatars, and this one's got tentacles... I want to re-randomize mine, is it possible?

noslensj


quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj
Xexus wrote:I allowed the Facebook login so that I could use my custom avatar, but then I decided that I don't like the ability to login with Facebook, so I turned it off, and as it turned out, I got to keep my custom avatar. So it looks like Woot stores the image on their side afterall

Sure would have been nicer to simply upload my avatar normally instead of having to figure out a way to work around the missing function.


Ditto. And I did like you and retained my avatar as well. Thanks for the tip!

RavynR6


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RavynR6

My avatar considers everything I have to say as inappropriate

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
pooflady wrote:Neo?



Fezes(fezzes?)are cool.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

jonholifield


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonholifield

My avatar reminds me not to swim at the chemical waste treatment plant.

ccorbiere


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccorbiere


<----- Now they will take me seriosly.

aldosdad


quality posts: 1 Private Messages aldosdad

Just want to see mine displaying...

chretist


quality posts: 3 Private Messages chretist

Why moose antlers? Did Woot detect I am from Canada? ;)

MISRy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

To be honest I'm kinda worried about the package on mine. I mean, does anyone else think I need to see a doctor?