kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:Good idea. We can chase bunnies, cats and dogs!

and small children!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:and small children!

All of which can outrun d'name!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:All of which can outrun d'name!!

Yeah, running isn't my strong point.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Although, he is much better this spring with moving stuff. Skateboards, those little moterbikes, rollerblades, bikes and jogging. He doesn't bother thinking about chasing them this year. Last year, anything that moved, he wanted.
Running big kids....middle school age and up....that he still wants to chase.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, running isn't my strong point.

Uhm . . . just outta curiosity, what is your strong point??? (your head doesn't count!!!!)

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

10 minutes to the next eye drop.

I wonder how many days I have to do this?
One drop every other hour.
One drop 4 times a day
One drop 2 times a day.

This morning it was a drop every 15 minutes for an hour before I left for the doctor.

My eyeball is going to mildew!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Uhm . . . just outta curiosity, what is your strong point??? (your head doesn't count!!!!)

Ok, as far as I can tell....
I can push a supermarket cart and it goes exactly where I was planning. So I can push the cart to the cart corral in the parking lot, rather than walk it over.

I can roll a really good joint. But guys never let girls roll the joint and I only smoked for 10 years anyway.
It did give me something to do the first night a went to a party that had drugs. I wasn't going to try them for the first time at a party.

I seems, after spending the past year and a half with dogs, dogs like me. But I'm not the best at being the top dog in the group.

I was, even on a bad day, a good tour guide. Which is odd, because I hate explaining stuff to people.
On a good day, nobody was better. There were a few that on a good day, were as good as me. Just different styles.

3 minutes to the next eye drop.

Nothing I can use to make a living. Unless they legalize pot and I can roll joints for a living. Then again, with the arthritis in my hands, who knows if I can still do it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Ok, as far as I can tell....
I can push a supermarket cart and it goes exactly where I was planning. So I can push the cart to the cart corral in the parking lot, rather than walk it over.

I can roll a really good joint. But guys never let girls roll the joint and I only smoked for 10 years anyway.
It did give me something to do the first night a went to a party that had drugs. I wasn't going to try them for the first time at a party.

I seems, after spending the past year and a half with dogs, dogs like me. But I'm not the best at being the top dog in the group.

I was, even on a bad day, a good tour guide. Which is odd, because I hate explaining stuff to people.
On a good day, nobody was better. There were a few that on a good day, were as good as me. Just different styles.

3 minutes to the next eye drop.

Nothing I can use to make a living. Unless they legalize pot and I can roll joints for a living. Then again, with the arthritis in my hands, who knows if I can still do it.

AND, you're modest!!!

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Glad you are back d'name! Happy eye drops! Hubby enjoyed buying the foreclosure at the beach so much that he is bidding on one here in the mountains.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
joyner wrote:Glad you are back d'name! Happy eye drops! Hubby enjoyed buying the foreclosure at the beach so much that he is bidding on one here in the mountains.

have him find one for us to buy out here. . . my sister tried looking (she bought a foreclosure in her town), but she couldn't find any.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman

joyner wrote:Glad you are back d'name! Happy eye drops! Hubby enjoyed buying the foreclosure at the beach so much that he is bidding on one here in the mountains.

Real estate tycoons!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Real estate tycoons!!!

Slum lords.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Slum lords.

They're not buying property in Cleveland!!!

pooflady

AZGman wrote:They're not buying property in Cleveland!!!

In the mountains! Probably somebody's still.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nathan Fillion just tweeted that Castle has been picked up for a 3rd season! Woohoo!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Nathan Fillion just tweeted that Castle has been picked up for a 3rd season! Woohoo!

Who is Nathan Fillion and why are you following him?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:Nathan Fillion just tweeted that Castle has been picked up for a 3rd season! Woohoo!

Yay! I didn't jinx it!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Who is Nathan Fillion and why are you following him?

Richard Castle

pooflady

AZGman

joy, bliss, biggo-gasm!!!

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

howdy kidds

foot isn't broken....all soft tissue injury (yay). swelling is making the tendons and all that fun stuff angry and painful. Still can't wear shoes, only flip flops, which was very special today seeing as how it was raining and 37 degrees. brrrrr

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:howdy kidds

foot isn't broken....all soft tissue injury (yay). swelling is making the tendons and all that fun stuff angry and painful. Still can't wear shoes, only flip flops, which was very special today seeing as how it was raining and 37 degrees. brrrrr

Uhm, welcome home?

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Uhm, welcome home?

thanks!

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:thanks!

welcome!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Lynnie!

Now you need to go on another vacation, because you had a accident on the first one!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

//sigh alarm went off. Drop time again.

Really, the eye is going to mildew.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

dontwantaname wrote:Hi Lynnie!

Now you need to go on another vacation, because you had a accident on the first one!

fortunately I am off all of this week too

howdy dname!

KtCallista

Glad you are home. Hate tendon injuries, I hope you can wear shoes soon.

joyner

KtCallista wrote:have him find one for us to buy out here. . . my sister tried looking (she bought a foreclosure in her town), but she couldn't find any.

homepath.com is fannie mae, homesteps.com is freddie mac,sun trust has one, wachovia has one. This is the first time we have seen an auction. It is realtybid.com. put in your zipcode.

joyner

pooflady wrote:Slum lords.

You got it poof!

KtCallista

joyner wrote:homepath.com is fannie mae, homesteps.com is freddie mac,sun trust has one, wachovia has one. This is the first time we have seen an auction. It is realtybid.com. put in your zipcode.

Thanks, there aren't any. I guess that says something here.

Lynnzoi

KtCallista wrote:Glad you are home. Hate tendon injuries, I hope you can wear shoes soon.

thnx

at least the weather is supposed to improve toward the end of the week

pooflady

Glad you're back. Hope the recovery is rapid. None of the furrs stepped on it?

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:Glad you're back. Hope the recovery is rapid. None of the furrs stepped on it?

thnx

Tanners managed to stomp on it this morning.....not pretty!

AZGman

winding down; damn near bedtime . . .

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:winding down; damn near bedtime . . .

That is just crazy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Can anyone explain why the eye that had nothing done to it, isn't seeing right????

I know they said 3 to 4 weeks for the vision to stabilize, but I'll be mad if it doesn't get better. I could see with that weird all vision contact better than I can see right now.
The contact was great at the TV and I was seeing the computer.
It doesn't look like distance is going to see the computer, even at arms length.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Can anyone explain why the eye that had nothing done to it, isn't seeing right????

I know they said 3 to 4 weeks for the vision to stabilize, but I'll be mad if it doesn't get better. I could see with that weird all vision contact better than I can see right now.
It doesn't look like distance is going to see the computer, even at arms length.

YES! Your good eye is stressed and tired from doing all the work. This can lead to headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, and temporary spells of blindness, which makes it darn near impossible to pass a bird ID lab.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Can anyone explain why the eye that had nothing done to it, isn't seeing right????

effing woot.

I had my left eye done first, but apparently I'm right eye dominant - it can confuse your vision because the dominant eye wants to see "first"!

AZGman

time for bed.
ciao.