KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Happy belated birthday KT!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

bump, for no particular reason

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
no1 wrote:bump, for no particular reason



dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:




If you were a good misfit, you would remember to bump this more often!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I just love this kitty!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:I just love this kitty!



Because he is cleaning the inside of your computer screen and you can't reach it any other way.

Hi!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

mwiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman
dontwantaname wrote:Because he is cleaning the inside of your computer screen and you can't reach it any other way.



Ugh. God knows where its tongue has been.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

mwiseman wrote:Ugh. God knows where its tongue has been.




You know that after reading that, she is now trying to rip into the inside of her screen!

Well, maybe not. She has had cats. Cat dirt and germs is something she is use to.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
killingtime wrote:I just love this kitty!



great. an image of licking puss-y. i thought woot was pg-13!

mwiseman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman
no1 wrote:great. an image of licking puss-y. i thought woot was pg-13!



No MySpace links allowed.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
no1 wrote:great. an image of licking puss-y. i thought woot was pg-13!



I assure you this is no ordinary puss-y licking!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Bump for the mistress. Hope you're doing well!





jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

You're not here yet, but it's only a matter of time.




ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:You're not here yet, but it's only a matter of time.






ROFL. She's going to love it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
jqubed wrote:You're not here yet, but it's only a matter of time.






Ahem! Robert is 50 and WAY better looking than the two on this cover...

Funny, though...thanks j.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

killingtime wrote:Ahem! Robert is 50 and WAY better looking than the two on this cover...

Funny, though...thanks j.



But not everyone is Robert!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
killingtime wrote:Ahem! Robert is 50 and WAY better looking than the two on this cover...

Funny, though...thanks j.



Hi KT, hope all is well with you. Curious to see what your favorite photo of Robert is...if you wouldn't mind posting it.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:But not everyone is Robert!



Of course not! He's one of a kind!

Hmm, really felt like hitting the caps lock when I said that, but wrong thread.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
lplady wrote:Curious to see what your favorite photo of Robert is...if you wouldn't mind posting it.



[note to self: stay out of misfits for a while.]

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
no1 wrote:[note to self: stay out of misfits for a while.]



ROFLMAO

I said he was one of a kind. I didn't say he was my type. Just wanted to see what she thinks is his best photo to see if maybe I just haven't seen him at his best...which is possible.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
lplady wrote:ROFLMAO

I said he was one of a kind. I didn't say he was my type. Just wanted to see what she thinks is his best photo to see if maybe I just haven't seen him at his best...which is possible.



I don't think Robert has a "best."



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Well, he is better looking than Mick Jagger, and lots of people thought he was sexy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
lplady wrote:ROFLMAO

I said he was one of a kind. I didn't say he was my type. Just wanted to see what she thinks is his best photo to see if maybe I just haven't seen him at his best...which is possible.



oh, man, I was about to say, I didn't think it possible we could get two people who thought he was fantastic...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

badump!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

I wonder if I can ever make a "quality post"?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:I wonder if I can ever make a "quality post"?



Ha! I got one.
Are you posting much in the threads?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

killingtime wrote:I wonder if I can ever make a "quality post"?

You might start by being around some. Just saying.

We miss you.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Ha! I got one.
Are you posting much in the threads?

Her last post before this was Oct 15. Sigh.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite

Doesn't look like we've gone too far past the briars since I last stopped by.

Looks like some old misfits have bounced on by lately... hello to my old friends and greetings to newer but yet unintroduced acquaintances.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
NeoLuddite wrote:Doesn't look like we've gone too far past the briars since I last stopped by.

Looks like some old misfits have bounced on by lately... hello to my old friends and greetings to newer but yet unintroduced acquaintances.



Hello! //introducing myself//

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
NeoLuddite wrote:Doesn't look like we've gone too far past the briars since I last stopped by.

Looks like some old misfits have bounced on by lately... hello to my old friends and greetings to newer but yet unintroduced acquaintances.



*stands in newbie introduction line*

Hi!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Neo!!! Is this just a fly-by?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite

Hi folks...like I said, been awhile since I stopped by but I still usually visit the product pages and buy occasionally.
Haven't posted much in the last year but I used to be a bit of a woot post whore.

Looks like the site still attracts the same "interesting" type of people, though they may come and go...(that's not necessarily a compliment to either of us, but then again, you probably already know that).

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
pooflady wrote:Neo!!! Is this just a fly-by?



Yea, pretty much. But my grammar and punctuation always need correction, so I'm a glutton for punishment.
Anyway, hi my favorite proofreading friend!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
NeoLuddite wrote:Yea, pretty much. But my grammar and punctuation always need correction, so I'm a glutton for punishment.
Anyway, hi my favorite proofreading friend!



Anything new from Mass? Family's well? Been back here lately?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
pooflady wrote:Anything new from Mass? Family's well? Been back here lately?



All pretty well. Been travelling a bit, spent some time in the hospital recently, currently recovering.
Haven't been back to the Q. City area but should have another reunion coming up next year, so I might try to swing by.

Hope all are well with you and yours.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
NeoLuddite wrote:All pretty well. Been travelling a bit, spent some time in the hospital recently, currently recovering.
Haven't been back to the Q. City area but should have another reunion coming up next year, so I might try to swing by.

Hope all are well with you and yours.



Oooh, that's not good. Hope everything's going to recover well. Traveling stateside?

Trying to think if you need brought up to date here or not about anyone. Did you know AZ had a stroke about a year ago?

Everyone's good here.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

NeoLuddite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite
pooflady wrote:Oooh, that's not good. Hope everything's going to recover well. Traveling stateside?

Trying to think if you need brought up to date here or not about anyone. Did you know AZ had a stroke about a year ago?

Everyone's good here.



Just some emergency surgery to get rid of some bad stuff in my belly, but they pretty much gutted me like a trout. Travel has been stateside and to Asia. Maybe something I picked up along the way.
Sorry to hear about AZG, if you're reading this my friend all the best to you.

Will try to swing by more often but I've said this before and was pretty much lying through my teeth, apparently.

Anyway, peace to all and Happy New Year!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
NeoLuddite wrote:Just some emergency surgery to get rid of some bad stuff in my belly, but they pretty much gutted me like a trout. Travel has been stateside and to Asia. Maybe something I picked up along the way.
Sorry to hear about AZG, if you're reading this my friend all the best to you.

Will try to swing by more often but I've said this before and was pretty much lying through my teeth, apparently.

Anyway, peace to all and Happy New Year!



You, too, Neo. Nice hearing from you.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Happy 2010 KT and all the lurking Misfits!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.